Saturday, April 05, 2014

"The Hand Book" Workshop


For the first time ever, I will be teaching this workshop locally ... local for me anyways. "The Hand Book" is being offered at a new art studio, THRIVE in Waterford, Michigan. It'll be held on May 17th, 2014 from noon to 3:00. Please contact me at Ingrid@IngridDijkers.com for sign up info.


In this 3 hour workshop you will leave with a fully bound journal ready for all your journaling needs.  You'll receive collage sheets with enough imagery to complete the book as shown, minus the handwritten journaling and quotes, of course.  I've added beading to mine.  You can do the same or leave it plain as the photo below shows.


This is a flip through video as I have completed the book using the provided imagery, painting the pages and adding my own journaling.

2 comments:

Candida said...

Your work is amazing, Ingrid! I would love to attend one of your classes but I am oceans away. Have you ever considering offering an online class? I would certainly be in the first row with a smile and a paint brush in hand!

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Perhaps someday Candida!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...