Sunday, March 30, 2014

6 X 6 X 2014



These are my contributions to The Rochester Contemporary Art Center (RoCo) in New York for their annual 6 X 6 show and sale.  I made 10 of each of the 3 designs, but will only be sending 1 of each.  The remaining ones I'll hold on to for now.  I enjoy production work, such as making multiple ATCs.  These are pretty much the same as ATCs, but a larger 6" X 6" size.  It's a really nice size to work with.


These 6" X 6" cards are made from journal pages that you can see below in recent blog posts and are made from pages in my File Folder Journals. I scanned them in to PhotoShop and manipulated them to fit the 6" X 6" format.


I emailed the final images to my local printer and had them make color copies for me. I then mounted them on to boxboard, backed them with coordinating cardstock, and put my bunny image on the back with contact info.  Finally, I put them through my sewing machine to finish with a zig-zag stitch to hold all the layers neatly and securely together.  


6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

lOVE These!

P'tite Plume said...

Incredibly beautiful!!!

Joanne Huffman said...

I, too, enjoy production work. Your 6x6s are enchanting.

Maridee said...

Just love them!

Maridee said...

Just love them!!

Maridee said...

Just love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...